The performance and characteristics of straw pulverizer
The straw pulverizer can pulverize waste straws of combustible crops such as corn stalks, straws, peanut shells, bean stalks, and firewood. Avoid burning these crop straws in vain, protect the environment, and effectively develop renewable energy. The machine has reliable performance and easy operation. The equipment has a wide range of raw materials and can be used for combustible crop waste straws, such as corn stalks, straws, peanut skins, bean stalks, flowers, firewood, etc.
The performance characteristics of straw pulverizer:
1. The straw pulverizer has the characteristics of high output and stable equipment performance.
2. The specifications and dimensions of the straw pulverizer can be customized according to customer needs.
3. The straw pulverizer is suitable for large and medium-sized animal husbandry plants, biomass power plants and biomass plants.
4. The straw pulverizer has low maintenance cost and affordable price, and is deeply loved by users.
5. Reasonable design of the transmission system software and breaking system software of the straw pulverizer. Hydraulic transmission can save energy and reduce emissions, greatly reduce fuel consumption, and the scattering can be symmetrical.
6. The application of straw pulverizer can make the feed for dairy cows more healthy and nutritious, thereby increasing the milk production of dairy cows.
7. The straw shredder saves a lot of labor costs, and farmers can save more time and energy to fill the litter.
8. The cylindrical chain of the straw pulverizer has the characteristics of long service life, not easy to damage, high efficiency, large torque and uniform work.
9. The body of the straw pulverizer is welded by steel plate forgings and cast steel, which is characterized by easy movement and corrosion resistance.
The straw pulverizer is mainly suitable for pulverizing a variety of plants whose growth period is one year, such as cotton, corn stalk, eggplant, pepper seedlings, etc. The crushing length can be manufactured according to customer requirements. Shredded agricultural and plant debris can be used as raw material for various production industries such as organic fertilizers, fuel, particleboard and paper. The equipment has turned a large amount of green waste that was difficult to sell into treasure, and played a new economic value. At the same time, it also protects the environment, improves the soil, and creates good social benefits.
How to use the straw shredder
The straw pulverizer should be fixed on the ground and can be fixed with cement. If the working place changes frequently, the pulverizer and motor should be installed on the base made of angle steel.
After installation, carefully check whether the installation is in place and whether the installation is not firm enough. Whether the motor shaft is parallel to the pulverizer shaft, check whether the drive belt is tight.
Before starting, turn the rotor by hand to check whether the operation is flexible and normal, whether the casing is collided, whether the rotation direction of the rotor is correct, and whether the motor and the pulverizer are well lubricated.
Do not replace the pulley frequently to prevent the speed from being too high or too low.
After starting, idle for 2 to 3 minutes before feeding.
The feed should be uniform. If there is any noise, bearing and body temperature is too high or material splashes, stop immediately to check and troubleshoot.
The former staff should carefully check the materials to prevent metal, stones and other hard objects from entering the crushing chamber and causing accidents.