The function and characteristics of straw pulverizer
The straw pulverizer avoids the burning of crop straw, can protect the environment, and makes combustible crops such as corn straw, straw, peanut shells, bean straw, flowers, firewood and other renewable resources. In addition, the straw pulverizer has the characteristics of reliable performance and simple operation. Let's take a look at the characteristics of the straw shredder.
The length of the crops crushed by the straw crusher can be set according to customer requirements, and the crushed crop debris also plays an important role. They are used as raw materials in various production industries such as fuel, particleboard and paper. Straw crushing equipment turns waste into treasure, gives full play to its economic value, improves soil composition, and creates considerable social and economic benefits.
Features of straw crusher:
1. The straw pulverizer has the characteristics of simple design structure, high quality, convenient use, flexibility, small footprint, labor saving and electricity saving.
2. The straw pulverizer has a fully automatic electric heating device, which can adjust the dry humidity of the material according to the actual demand. To a certain extent, the stability of the discharge molding is ensured, and the work efficiency of the operator is also improved.
3. The main components of the straw pulverizer are made of specially treated wear-resistant materials, which have a long service life and can be continuously pressed.
4. The straw pulverizer is suitable for pressing and molding various plant raw materials, such as corn straw, wheat straw, cotton straw, straw, rice husk, peanut shell, corn cob, branches, leaves, sawdust, etc.
Safe operation and maintenance of straw pulverizer
1. Before starting to use the straw pulverizer, the operator must read the operation manual carefully, master the structure and function requirements of the machine, and adjust and maintain it according to its regulations.
2. The supporting power system of the straw pulverizer shall meet the requirements, and the operator shall not increase the spindle speed without authorization.
3. Before starting the machine, the operator should check whether the running direction is consistent with the cutting direction. If there is any inconsistency, it should be adjusted in time.
4. The operator needs to pay special attention not to mix hard objects such as metals and stones into the material, which will cause damage to the machine.
5. The operator needs to observe whether the various parts of the straw pulverizer are loose, and regularly add lubricating oil to the bearing.
6. During the working process, if the equipment is found to be blocked by grass or other faults, the power supply should be cut off immediately, and the operation should be carried out after the fault is eliminated.
Straw shredder is a common breeding equipment, and farmers hope that their equipment can operate normally and will not fail. But in daily work, many factors can lead to the failure of the straw shredder. What we can do is to find out the cause of the failure in time, and then solve the problem without affecting the work efficiency as much as possible.
The above are some knowledge points about the straw shredder, I hope it can help you.