Introduction of characteristics and application of straw pulverizer
The straw pulverizer can pulverize flammable crop waste straw, such as corn stalks, straw, peanut shells, bean straw and firewood. Avoid burning these crop straws, protect the environment, and effectively develop renewable energy. The straw pulverizer has reliable performance and easy operation. The equipment has a wide range of raw material sources, and can be used for waste straws of flammable crops such as corn stalks, straws, peanut shells, bean stalks, flowers, and firewood.
The straw pulverizer is mainly used for cutting crop straws, plant straws with a diameter of less than 5 cm, and can also be used for cutting various crop straws and pastures. The whole set of equipment is mainly used to chop cotton stalk, bark, branches, corn stalk, wheat stalk, straw and other biomass. The finished product can be used for power generation, papermaking, wood-based panels, ethanol extraction, etc. The straw pulverizer is mainly suitable for pulverizing various plants whose growth period is one year, such as cotton, corn stalk, eggplant, pepper seedlings, etc. The crushing length can be manufactured according to customer requirements. Shredded agricultural and plant debris can be used to manufacture raw materials for various production industries such as organic fertilizers, fuel, particle board and paper. The straw shredder converts a large amount of difficult-to-sell green waste into valuable products and exerts new economic value. At the same time, it also protects the environment, improves the soil, and creates good social benefits. The product is reasonable in design, reliable in manufacturing quality, simple in structure, convenient in operation, small in size, small in land occupation, labor-saving and power-saving. The designed automatic control electric heating device can arbitrarily adjust the drying and humidity of the material, ensure the stability of the discharging and forming, and improve the work efficiency. The main components of this product are made of wear-resistant materials, which can be continuously pressed and produced after special treatment, and are durable.
Scope of application of straw pulverizer;
1. Production of special sawdust for edible fungi: It is difficult to find raw materials for edible fungi production, which is a common problem encountered by many edible fungi growers. The straw pulverizer is characterized by processing various straws (corn, straw, wheat straw, cotton straw, weeds, aloe vera, etc.) to grow edible fungi. , tree, bean stalk, cassava stalk, peanut vine, rapeseed, branches, corncob into sawdust. According to the thickness of the wood chips required for growing edible fungi, the wood chips required for edible fungi can be processed simply and quickly, with a wide range of materials and low cost, and even high-fiber mulberry branches can be easily cut into wood chips. The straw shredder is a multifunctional machine that can cut high fiber plant straw.
2. Straw crusher processing green feed: "Pig and vegetable machine" was very popular in rural areas decades ago, but due to the simplicity of manufacture and the unadjustable thickness of the finished product, it has been withdrawn from the market. Straw crusher is a good helper for processing all kinds of green feed. All kinds of grass, green corn stalks, grass stalks (such as sweet weevil, pennisetum, corn, etc., vegetable stems and leaves, sweet potato vines, etc. are fed into the machine and adjusted according to the required thickness, so as to save energy and produce ideal Green feed. Its fragrance makes animals more like to eat. It can be directly mixed with feed or fed after fermenting silage. For example, the stems and leaves of the whole Pennisetum, green corn stalks, etc. Can be chopped and mixed for feeding. In the diet, fattening The addition amount of pigs can reach 51%-20%, sows 30%-50%, wild boars and fragrant pigs 30%-60%, but if they are not chopped, they can only be fed directly, and the dosage is generally not more than 5%. The green feed after fermentation or silage is more nutritious, and its utilization value is greatly improved, which expands the selection and preparation of raw materials, and can take measures to reduce feed costs according to local abundant resources.
3. Shredding of stem plants: potato feeds such as sweet potatoes, potatoes, taro, fruits, coconut shells, etc. sometimes need to be chopped for use. For example, the sweet potatoes are chopped, fermented, mixed and fed to animals. The machine is simple to operate and fast, and can quickly complete the work.
4. Chopping and cutting of Chinese medicinal materials: Chinese medicinal materials and plants generally need to be chopped or cut. With the straw shredder, the length and thickness of the finished product can be adjusted, and both fresh and dry products can be processed quickly.
5. Straw feed processing: Processing various straws with high nutritional value into feed is the way to reduce the cost of breeding. Corn stalks, rubber sticks, straw, wheat straw, sugarcane leaves, peanut vines, dried sweet potatoes, etc. It can be chopped, mixed for feeding, fermentation or silage, or chopped for other purposes, rice that is not easy to chop (too soft) can be chopped easily with a straw shredder.